• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Conger vs Ianetta

Looks like Conger vs Iannetta is the new Mathis vs Napoli, except this time everyone on the boards is siding with Mathis.

Note I think we should have kept Napoli but strictly as a DH/1B and avoided the Pujols deal.

Not quite. The offensive difference between Conger and Iannetta is not nearly as large as the one between Mathis and Napoli.

I don't get it.

And I feel dumb.

hitler killed himself in that bunker in 45. So the guy wasted time travel ad in he didnt stop hitler.

And dont be so hard on yourself. Just do what I do, take the smart stuff guys like IP and Doc write on here, then pass it off as your own ideas at work to guys who dont read this board.

(Then cross your fingers no one asks questions, and youre like 'be right back' while you start a new topic on here from your phone)