• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This sure is a free country.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/14/special-ed-student-who-recorded-being-bullied-on-his-ipad-threatened-with-felony-wiretapping-charges/

A learning-disabled 15-year-old Pennsylvania sophomore was threatened with felony wiretapping charges for using his school-approved iPad to record being bullied by other students.

After his numerous reports to teachers went unheeded, the student, who has not been identified, decided to take matters into his own hands after repeatedly being tripped, pushed, insulted, nearly burned with a cigarette lighter, and generally bullied since moving to the South Fayette School District 20 minutes outside Pittsburgh.

I hope this is BS, but I somehow doubt it is.

Awful.

I was just reading an article about hate crimes and how they are trying to expand the statistics and extra sentencing for bullying and crimes against gays.

In many states they do not recognize bullying and crimes against gays as hate crimes.

Awful.

I was just reading an article about hate crimes and how they are trying to expand the statistics and extra sentencing for bullying and crimes against gays.

In many states they do not recognize bullying and crimes against gays as hate crimes.

Bullying is bullying.  It would seem fairly easy to identify.  If people seek to make fun of you or harm you physically that is bullying.

The "officials" that threatened to charge were probably school officials, hence the reason he was told to delete it. I can't see any DA actually willing to prosecute this. Man our schools are stupid. They can barely educate our youth let alone protect them.

The "officials" that threatened to charge were probably school officials, hence the reason he was told to delete it. I can't see any DA actually willing to prosecute this. Man our schools are stupid. They can barely educate our youth let alone protect them.

Not stupid so much as corrupt and elitist. They'd rather have the kid be bullied if it allows them to save face.