• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Playoffs Thread

halobob

Boston yet again with another amazing racist moment. That city is trash.

Boston really is a great city. Of course there are d-bag fans of their sports teams, but as a whole, the people up there are great.

If you have never been, you should check it out.

Cindy Crosby * clap clap clap clap clap*

I wanna hear a lot of that at the Garden tomorrow night after a game 2 victory tonight!  Let's go Wild and Rangers!

Boston really is a great city. Of course there are d-bag fans of their sports teams, but as a whole, the people up there are great.

If you have never been, you should check it out.

Agreed; we went there for an Angels series, and got nothing but love (even tho the Angels took the series 2-1).  Every team has its' super-douche-fans that need to start shit.

yeah, same here. i don't expect they'll beat chicago in the series, but it would be nice to see them win a couple of games. 

Agreed...I don't see the Wild winning the series but it'd be nice if they could at least push it to 6 games so that way the Blackhawks aren't completely rested for Ducks/Kings.

I do not have a link to a video of it, but that whole scrum started when Sidney Crosby speared Dominic Moore in the Nuts.

Mark my words: Lundquist will be fined for squirting the water at Crosby, but Crosby will not be fined for what started, despite how obvious it was. It is this kind of preferential treatment that Cry-baby Crosby gets that makes him so hated by the teams in his conference and their fans.

Squirting water is much more dangerous to a player's health than a spear to the nuts. (Crosby rule 110.01)

I do not have a link to a video of it, but that whole scrum started when Sidney Crosby speared Dominic Moore in the Nuts.

Mark my words: Lundquist will be fined for squirting the water at Crosby, but Crosby will not be fined for what started, despite how obvious it was. It is this kind of preferential treatment that Cry-baby Crosby gets that makes him so hated by the teams in his conference and their fans.

Squirting water is much more dangerous to a player's health than a spear to the nuts. (Crosby rule 110.01)

Yup, I saw the spear live.  That is definitely what started the scrum and no way will Crosby get any kind of punishment for it.

I do not have a link to a video of it, but that whole scrum started when Sidney Crosby speared Dominic Moore in the Nuts.

As predicted, Lundquist fined $5000, and nothing for Crosby. This league is so biased.

The guy from Boston, Thornton, gets fined half that amount for SPRAYING A MOVING PLAYER FROM THE BENCH.

More BS. F-U Shanahan you POS

post-155-0-93144700-1399942923_thumb.jpg

Edited by NJHalo