• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Playoffs Thread

halobob

Dear Hockey Gods,

Hey guys. Brett here. I know I'm an Oilers fan and thus you long ago decided to forsake me. But could you find it in your hearts to see to it that the Flyers and Wild are eliminated tonight? The Wild wish is just because I hate the Hockey Wilderness blog but the Flyers wish.... I mean.... come on. You. Hockey Gods ever looked in on Philadelphia? Do you want those people to celebrate? Bunch of subhumans that haven't shaved or showered in years. And let's not even get started on their husbands.

So please, Hockey Gods give this beaten down fan something to cheer about for once. Go Rangers. Go Avalanche.

Edited by bucbrett

been rumors that the canucks are willing to trade the sedin twins as well as kessler. 

wondering what the sharks are going to do. such a good team in the regular season, and such a disappointment in the playoffs. rumors are going to start early and often.

The Rangers were the beneficiaries of the new playoff system. Had the 5th best record in the conference yet get to play the 6th best team on home ice. Oh well, they are not getting past Pittsburgh and Boston

I wouldn't be surprised to see them beat Pitt next round.  I'm now rootin for Rangers in the East!

been rumors that the canucks are willing to trade the sedin twins as well as kessler. 

wondering what the sharks are going to do. such a good team in the regular season, and such a disappointment in the playoffs. rumors are going to start early and often.

Sharks need to shake up their roster, keep their coach.

Joe Thornton & his lack of leadership in the playoffs has to go if they ever want a chance at a cup.

Thornton will be 35 at the start of the next season. Getting a young top6 + picks would be good for them.

They also need to plan ahead for when their defense no longer has Boyle.

Every team has their lowlife fans. Philadelphia just seems to have nothing but.

I was not there (nor would I ever be stupid enough to go there with my Rangers jersey on), but I doubt the accuracy of a Philadelphia fan's version stating that the Rangers fan was doing the taunting. The Flyers were winning 4-0 at the time.