• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Playoffs Thread

halobob

rangers - pens: game 7

canadiens - bruins: game 7

wild - blackhawks: game 6 with the potential for a game 7

kings - ducks: game 6 with the potential for a game 7

wouldn't it be something if all four series went a full 7? gotta think this would be the first time for that.

As predicted, Lundquist fined $5000, and nothing for Crosby. This league is so biased.

The guy from Boston, Thornton, gets fined half that amount for SPRAYING A MOVING PLAYER FROM THE BENCH.

More BS. F-U Shanahan you POS

Shanahan isn't in charge of player discipline anymore.  He is the GM for the Maple Leafs now.

Well I hoped my Rangers would not have to face Boston. They matched up well with the Canadians this season, but it was Talbot in goal.

Lundqvist has not beaten them since........... 

NJ, I think this is going to be a great series. I'm a Habs fan but have great respect for the Rangers. Price and Lundqvist will both put on a show.