• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Tweet that Jon Heyman deleted..

Chuck

I can't STAND Jon Heyman. Detest him, even. I follow him on twitter for the same reason that I follow Jon Morosi, just so I can be rude and obnoxious to them. With that being said, that tweet, won the internet today. I applaud you Mr. Heyman. Well played.

Gotta ask... Seeing you're talking openly about it and all... Why? Why on earth does somebody get nasty with a public figure on Twitter? I am serious asking this. What sense of satisfaction do you get saying rude things to people that you would never say to them in person? I'm not trying to be snide, I would like to hear from you on this.

What sense of satisfaction do you get saying rude things to people that you would never say to them in person? I'm not trying to be snide, I would like to hear from you on this.

You are aware that this is pretty much 99.9% of what the internet is all about.

Anonymous people with smart mouths who get off being pious douchebags to strangers they wouldn't even think twice about messing with in-person.

Gotta ask... Seeing you're talking openly about it and all... Why? Why on earth does somebody get nasty with a public figure on Twitter? I am serious asking this. What sense of satisfaction do you get saying rude things to people that you would never say to them in person? I'm not trying to be snide, I would like to hear from you on this.

Because, as writers, I feel we should hold them accountable for what they write, tweet, say. It's not just because it's "the internet," and I'm not a pious douchebag as was stated. I'm just as candid with my own boss when he says someting stupid. I also follow them because, for better or worse, they do get inside information that none of us are privy to. When it comes to getting information, they are there and I will respond with a serious question. When they say something that I think is stupid, I'll call them on it.