• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So it just occured to me that the Angels aren't wearing a patch for Jim Fregosi

jshep

At the Fanfest Tim Mead indicated that they would be honoring him during the season.  They will probably do some kind of special night at the Stadium.  Probably they will have his family attend, give them something special as a memorial, and do a video presentation.  I would think that would be very appropriate.

He was working for another organization at the time of his death. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Just throwing it out there as a possibility.

I can't tell if this is serious.

yeah, the whole Fregosi era seems to be have forgotten by some in Anaheim.

back when there wasn't much going for the team (perhaps like past two seasons, perhaps this year, too?) Jim Fregosi WAS the Angels.

Halos' best player, All-Star rep and literal face of the franchise for about a decade.

things move on, times change, memories blur..........

to me, there are really only four franchise players Halos in Halos history: Fregosi, Ryan, Salmon and now Trout.

a fifth, if you include a non-player,  Gene Autry.

The whole patch thing has gotten a little out of hand IMO.

The world will go on if the team doesn't wear another patch.

Patch-mania is out of frigging control.

how is there patch mania and how has it gotten out of control? too many people dying for you?