• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sean Burnett update

Sean Burnett: 'Still not able to get over the hump' #Angels http://www.ocregister.com/angels/burnett-606940-bullpen-hump.html â€¦

Burnett threw 'pen today. Didn't have setback, but is still not where he needs to be. Sosh: "Not the breakthrough 'pen we were looking for."

#Angels LHP Sean Burnett completed pen but "wasn't able to turn the ball loose like needs to," MGR Mike Scioscia said.

jebus, this is getting ridiculous.

i mean this with all seriousness, even absolving dipoto of the blame, but has there ever been a worse crop of free agent acquisitions? i know there's been more expensive and, individually, others have performed worse, but the angels signed four pitchers and none of them helped the angels.

Lmao, it really was remarkable. 0 for 4 with 4 K's. The Golden Sombrero for Dipoto

angels480_tplmys52_1aemysmq.jpg

If the bullpen isn't getting the job done, I wonder how long it'll be until we promote the three-headed monster that is Bedrosian, R.J. Alvarez and Mike Morin. 

Dipoto spoke very highly of all three of those guys at our fanfest. 

I love Dipoto, but this made me laugh. I'm sure he'd be the first to tell you that THAT crop of signings just did not pan out. 

Dipoto has slowly been winning me back over with his latest string of moves. Pitching depth still could use more juice to it, but he's worked at fixing it and has added 2 young arms to the team as well as another in Alvarez. They finally will have a 1st rd pick in the June draft...and that ESPN article a few weeks ago about the changes they have made in their minor leagues has given me hope.