• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If Anyone Wants A Good Laugh Today

nando714

Ibanez is not going to be starting regularly in the OF as they have Shuck, Cowgill, and Matt Long as capable reserves. Plus Kendrick can play LF and 1B, too.

The only way this happens is if Hamilton is limited to DH duties for a while.

Ibanez is not going to be starting regularly in the OF as they have Shuck, Cowgill, and Matt Long as capable reserves. Plus Kendrick can play LF and 1B, too.

The only way this happens is if Hamilton is limited to DH duties for a while.

The only way this happens is if the team is managed by Mike Scioscia.

From what I have read here the reason the Angels haven't made the playoffs in four years because of Mike Scioscia.

It is a combination of a lot of things. They win as a team, and lose as a team. The past four seasons are gone now, we can only hope for a good one coming up. I have had my issues with the lackluster play, and I have made my share of criticisms. When it is all said and done, though, nothing would make me happier as an Angel fan then for them to be very successful this year while having Mike Scoiscia at the helm. I may overdo some of my hilarious Post Game Comments threads, but truth be told, Sosh is a man of character and personal integrity who genuinely cares about the players on his team, and from what I am told he is genuinely a nice person. Seeing how the team is starting to come together, and the focus that is being made now, I can't help but be optimistic about the upcoming season. It is time to play ball for real.

in 2010 and 2013 the team was under .500.  A perfect manager couldn't have gotten those teams to the playoffs.

In 2011, they had 86 wins and the WC team had 91.  That's definitely pushing it in terms of manager influence.

In 2012, they had 89 wins and the WC teams had 93.  There was also another team with 90.  Again, pushing it. 

So maybe 1 time in the last 4 years it could be speculated that better managing may have gotten the team to the post season. 

Unless someone thinks a manager is good for more than 4-5 wins. 

For the most part, the last four years' teams have lacked talent.  Particularly on the pitching side.  You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.