• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Maybe Blanton is Blackmailing DiPoto?

I think this is why he hasn't been cut, yet. Joe Blanton probably knows a dark secret about Jerry, and is using it against him. Therefore, Jerry Has no choice but to keep Blandong on the team.

Either that, or Joe Blanton is Mike Scioscia's illegitimate son. This could truly be the real reason why he played so much last year, and continues to get playing time.

Those are the only two reasons that could really justify this guy not being cut. Yeah, our bullpen is thin, but Blanton is an Auto-Loss, and most definitely the worst pitcher to ever walk this god forsaken earth.

Blanton reminds me of a North Korean nuke, because every time we put him into a game he ends up blowing himself up (and his own team) while the other team laughs.

Seriously, he has the power to single handedly lose every game in which he appears in. Putting Blanton in is cheating. It's akin to purposely throwing the game. The sad thing is that none of this is hyperbole—Blanton was a failed investment, and a large (fat, even) mistake that keeps costing the angels. The front office needs to take the loss and drop this guy, because he doesn't deserve to wear an Angels jersey.

You need to get out of your mom's basement and head over to Spring training and see what goes on there. How many guys get cut as the weeks go on. How many guys end up in the B squad and then get re-assigned or released. The way Blanton is pitching he will not make the 25 man roster and is a veteran so doesn't have to accept a demotion to the minor leagues which means the Angels will have to give him his unconditional release.

Either that, or Joe Blanton is Mike Scioscia's illegitimate son. This could truly be the real reason why he played so much last year, and continues to get playing time.

He does look a little like Robb Quinlan, but nothing like Jeff Mathis.

You need to get out of your mom's basement and head over to Spring training and see what goes on there. How many guys get cut as the weeks go on. How many guys end up in the B squad and then get re-assigned or released. The way Blanton is pitching he will not make the 25 man roster and is a veteran so doesn't have to accept a demotion to the minor leagues which means the Angels will have to give him his unconditional release.

Completely agree with what you said but since you're an internet message board moderator I think I'd cool it on the mom's basement jokes. 

I could certainly do as you suggest, or I could continue laughing at Joe Blanton.

Tough choice.

Finally leaving my mom's basement this August when I start law school in Chicago. Glad I won't be the brunt of that joke anymore.

Completely agree with what you said but since you're an internet message board moderator I think I'd cool it on the mom's basement jokes.

I mostly agree with him too.

Blarg has lived in his mom's basement since the cold war.

You guys can keep laughing at us basement dwellers, but we'll be the only cretins who survive the nuclear fallout and/or eventual zombie apocalypse.