• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Seahawks won't sell playoff tix to anyone with a CA address

Spirit

I don't know if Harbaugh agreeing with it is a good/bad thing.

In essence...all it really does is give Seahawk fans first dibs and from what I'm hearing..a lot of other teams have done the same thing in the past?

Don't like it? Stay at home, go to a bar...or pay 500-1000 bucks on stubhub. It's called home field advantage for a reason and the Hawks are taking advantage of it..fine.

If the Angels wanted to do the same thing (for a big game) and not have other teams fan (Red Sox/Yankees/Dodgers most specifically) flood their stands.. I say go ahead.

It's their field and their rules.

Well said.

seattle has a serious inferiority complex with SF. its a great town though (sans the weather).

Can Seahawks fix Seattle’s sense of inferiority to San Francisco?

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2022670039_dannycolumn15xml.html

Nothing personal wicked, but the two teams and their fans hate each other.

We have a good rivalry brewing here.

What a bunch of vaginas. Really, a pussy move by the Seahawks to worry about maybe 500-1,000 fans from the opposing team showing up for a playoff game. I had no horse in these playoffs but now I want the 49'ers to rip them a new asshole from the first quarter to the last.

If the commissioner of football had balls he would slap Seattle with a gigantic fine for un-sportsman like conduct and the concept that the game is for both fan bases not just the home stadium. Imagine a USC vs UCLA game where no USC fans are allowed through the gate. The NCAA would sanction the shit out of UCLA.