• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Halo fans Outside CA

How many of you are fans living outside of CA? What's it like?

Aside from a semester abroad, I've lived in SoCal my entire life; but in a few months I'll be heading out to either Chicago, St. Louis, or DC for law school. Those are some big baseball towns, so it must be tough being a Halo fan. Lol I'm trying to picture myself rooting for the Angels in St. Louis...

Mlb.tv is your best friend. Best sport programming service and it is not even close. You will miss a couple of the Saturday Fox regional games and that is it.

They still do that blackout BS? But yeah, I'll buy it for sure since I usually watch every game

The Angel's terrible start last year saved me a bunch of money on MLB.tv.

It's not hard to follow the team because I'm on the west coast, but it's really easy not to if, for instance, they are terrible in every facet of the game.

mlb.tv FTW.  Also the team has been so bad you can do yourself a favor and just not watch at all.

Yeah, but I'm a fan of the team whether they're awful or good.

I went to college in NYC from 2002-2006. The first year, we bounced the Yankees from the playoffs and won the World Series. That garnered a lot of respect. We bounced them out of the playoffs again in 2005. Yankee fans had an honest respect for the Angels. Mets fans don't matter. Even back then in the baby days of mlb.tv, I was able to watch plenty of Angels baseball. My senior year, I lived in my own apartment, and one of my neighbors was a huge Angels fan, so we became buddies. You really do connect with fans of your team when you're away, and you will find some. 

Been in Colorado for 16 of the last 19 years (2 in Portland, 8 months in Dallas). I subscribed to mlb.tv around the all-star break last season. It was about $50 at that time.

I had no problems getting the games.

Edited by Mark68

Living in Dallas/Fort Worth is interesting.  It's strange being heckled by Cowboy fans.

Oh, and MLB.TV is a must.  I watch every game regardless of the success of the team.

Why is that strange?

I guess that they feel that they can heckle anyone?

Cowgirls (and Romo) suck!

I watch every game regardless.  It is a lot easier to sit and watch the west coast games because they start at 8 my time and I just have a roku hooked up to the TV in my room.  I go to bed watching the games.  If the games are eastern starts, I just have the game on my phone and the volume real low so I know to pull my phone out if I hear cheering or if Mike Trout is up to bat.  Mike Trout deserves to have every at bat viewed.