• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We must be close to signing a FA starting pitcher

Tyler

Halos ought to look into a reunion with Santana.    But he wants too much.

Arroyo is an option because he'd be cheaper and less years, and I think he could be a good fit.

I just think 4 or 5 years is too much commitment unless we are talking about guys with Ace stuff like Weaver or Wainwright. 

I'd really look at trading Kendrick and Iannetta for a starter either from the Jays, or the Royals, Rays, or the Orioles. Try to get a guy who maybe can be at AAA for 2014 with a high ceiling if they don't get two starters. Then I'd sign a veteran starter on a one year deal. I'd look at Tanaka of he gets posted. There will be competition. Haren and Arroyo are targets but Hammell, Happ, Etc would be ok.

Just so we know, (and it totally may be coincidence) the order just came down this afternoon to begin scouting Hiroki Kuroda, specifically focusing on his second half starts.  It could be due diligence or it could be that Kuroda wants to return to So-Cal where his family lives.  I feel like the Angels would be extremely hesitant to abandon that draft pick and the only way they sign him is if he agrees to a 2-3 year pact. 

Just so we know, (and it totally may be coincidIence) the order just came down this afternoon to begin scouting Hiroki Kuroda, specifically focusing on his second half starts. It could be due diligence or it could be that Kuroda wants to return to So-Cal where his family lives. I feel like the Angels would be extremely hesitant to abandon that draft pick and the only way they sign him is if he agrees to a 2-3 year pact.

nice, dipoto is listening finally.

I think kuroda would be good wirh a 1 year deal. I just hope it isnt back with the Dodgers.