• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Latest from Alden Gonzalez - Throwing woes not keeping Conger down

I don't believe every catcher has to be yadi molina or pudge  behind the dish, but Conger's throwing miscues are so bad that at this point I'd take Hester's slow, but on the bag throws vs. a ball sailing to the outfield for an extra base the way Conger has done this spring.

Hope Conger improves.

Conger is the new Napoli, and Hester is the new Mathis. It's really sad that a young local guy with decent upside with the bat isn't ever going to get a chance.

This would more apply if any of these guys were starting over Iannetta or getting significantly more playing time than a normal backup catcher.

Conger is the new Napoli, and Hester is the new Mathis. It's really sad that a young local guy with decent upside with the bat isn't ever going to get a chance.

I hate the bashing for the fun of it.  Let's be realistic, Conger has had his chances.  He had a chance to stick in the majors 2011, he had his chance last year, and the back up catching duties is his to lose this year.  Please do not say it is Scioscia's fault if the kid blows his opportunities!

I hate the bashing for the fun of it.  Let's be realistic, Conger has had his chances.  He had a chance to stick in the majors 2011, he had his chance last year, and the back up catching duties is his to lose this year.  Please do not say it is Scioscia's fault if the kid blows his opportunities!

He had his chance in 2011 until Gilligan called for a closed door meeting with the Skipper.  And yes, those 6 starts last year were as big a chance as any.

Storm, do you honestly believe Hester is a better option than Conger in any way, shape or form?

Storm, you are right. In all honesty I dont think Scioscia is that bad...I mostly just post all the stuff about him because I'm calling out for attention. Sosh and Howie are actually good in my book. Cant wait for this season...Go Halos!

Glad to see you finally coming around dude, its about time.

You know who else has had his chances? Bourjos.