• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Things That Make You Feel Old

St1ck

I saw Led Zeppelin perform live......when they were all living

Or

I saw Elvis Presley perform live...when I was 12 years old

During a severe bout with pneumonia, my 89 year old mother deliriously confessed to us on her deathbed that she slept with Elvis during a sea cruise in the 1950's. She soon recovered to perfect health and has regretted telling us this for over a decade.

..and counting! yay!

I saw Led Zeppelin perform live......when they were all living

Or

I saw Elvis Presley perform live...when I was 12 years old

I saw Star Wars at the movies...in the theatre... when I was 21.....sigh...I am effing old

All 3 for me also.

Saw Elvis at the Hilton in Las Vegas when I was a kid, right around 12.

Saw Zeppelin at the Long Beach sports arena in 74.

Everyone went to Star Wars and yes I was the same age.

What makes me feel old?

The kids who were just joining the military when I returned from Desert Storm are now retiring.

My daughter is bragging that she legally purchased a bottle of Patron Platinum.

About 2/3 of the musicians on my ipod are dead.

Mickey Mantle played in the first game I saw at the Big A.

Edited by arch stanton

All 3 for me also.

Saw Elvis at the Hilton in Las Vegas when I was a kid, right around 12.

Saw Zeppelin at the Long Beach sports arena in 74.

Everyone went to Star Wars and yes I was the same age.

Yep, Zeppelin in 74 at Long Beach Arena. It was pretty good...from what I remember  ;)

I feel old whenever we stop off for a quick drink in certain bars we used to frequent because most of the other patrons look like they should be tucked in bed at home.  I also felt old when I heard that a girl I went to school with has a daughter who started at the same high school we went to this year but to be fair the girl was pregnant our senior year.  Reading a lot of what the rest of you have posted I feel young.  Thanks!

one of my favorite places to eat was at our local A & W drive-in in hawthorne.

i also remember having a party line on our phone for a little while. it was pretty bizarre picking up the receiver and hearing people in conversation on the other end.

bowling for dollars was a fun show to watch, too.

your day is coming, krb.

i can still remember getting our first color tv. we were one of the first ones on our block to get one, and i remember the excitement of having the delivery truck show up as the workers brought it into our house and set it up. i can also remember the neighbors coming over to take a look at it.

s & h green stamps and blue chip stamps were fun to collect and put into the albums. going to the redemption center was like Christmas, too.

i miss full service gas stations and guys who wore hats and ties servicing your car.

your day is coming, krb.

i can still remember getting our first color tv. we were one of the first ones on our block to get one, and i remember the excitement of having the delivery truck show up as the workers brought it into our house and set it up. i can also remember the neighbors coming over to take a look at it.

s & h green stamps and blue chip stamps were fun to collect and put into the albums. going to the redemption center was like Christmas, too.

i miss full service gas stations and guys who wore hats and ties servicing your car.

I used to love when the Helms Bakery truck would come by and I used to beg my mom to buy cream puffs.  The butter the milk man would deliver was really rich and sweet.