• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Surging With Pujols Out

Johnconrad

Well, I really want to see the Halos wind up at or above .500 -- they need to go 9-4 the rest of the way to wind up at .500 (including tonight's game).

But, I am not buying the momentum thing or even the 'us playing well' stuff.

To me, these late August/ September games are like Spring Training games for us. We've been out of it, there's no pressure.

For the past two years, the Angels have tanked in April and into mid-May putting themselves in such a hole it's been difficult to dig out of --

For 2014 we really need to get off to a good start..........I think Scioscia stays in 2014 but if the team is once again 7 to 8 games out and well below .500 by May 15 -- well, then perhaps a change should be made right then.

A .500 season finish here would somewhat mask the terrible season the Halos have had.

How about toning it down on the font size? :)

So Pujols comes back and who sits? Schuck? Calhoun? Trumbo?  I'd rather have these guys playing than the albatross in the 3 hole.

The only guy out of the 3 I would rather have playing over Pujols is Calhoun. Trumbo and Schuck have similar/worse numbers than Pujols this season with him injured. Pujols is better on D than both of them also.