• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Pac-12 Football Thread

FSU only has the rivalry game at Florida and the ACC title game (likely Miami) as any challenge.

Anyone want to name the score when Idaho travels to FSU later on this month? 

I'm guessing 77-0.

I'm hoping for somehow an upset of Alabama and one of An Ohio State.

A FSU/Stanford nat'l title game would be great.

FSU's offense vs. Stanford's D.

Edited by Angel Oracle

They only invite 3 now I thought. It's Winston, Manziel and either McCarron or Petty now

Actually, there is no set number, they usually invite somewhere in the 3-5 range. I seriously doubt Mariota has fallen out of the top 3 at this point. Manziel has two losses, and Mariota's numbers are still insanely good, and he has yet to thrown an interception. He had a poor game, it happens. It may have cost him the lead, but he hasn't fallen out of the Heisman race, though I fear he may if he doesn't get healthy quick.

• 2 weeks later...