• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Pac-12 Football Thread

I do not believe that will beat USC or any other team this year.

Consider this: our defense was suspect to start with, and we've now lost 7 opening day starters to injury.

We have no push on offense and are not a threat to run. We can move pretty freely between the 20s,but it all comes to a screeching halt once we get there. It seems that if are to score a TD, it will come on a large pass play, and you just can't count on that.

Take a look at our passing yardage and our red zone offense. It's not pretty.

We have major personnel issues.

Unless Goff is hitting guys regularly for 35 yard strikes for TDs, you have no need to worry.

• 2 weeks later...

Great season so far, the best this conference has looked in awhile. 

1) Oregon

2) Stanford

3) UCLA

4) Washington

5) Oregon State

6) Utah

7) Arizona State

8) USC

9) Arizona

10) Washington State

11) Colorado

12) California

I could see the top 5 all actually shaking up quite a bit. I still think Stanford is the second best team in the conference, but Hogan hasn't progressed like I thought he would this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Arizona State has the best offense in the conference. Yes over Oregon. They've been slowed down for 1 half all season vs Stanford. I think they have the best shot at beating Oregon bc their d line is physical and Oregon struggles against physical D lines.

Arizona St vs Oregon conference title game. I like ASU advancing to the Rose Bowl.

They will lose their next three games.

Biggest test @ Utah. I believe they lead the conference in sacks. ASU's O Line is very underrated group imo. Not saying its going to be easy for them but Graham has them playing at a high level. Mike Norvell is awesome probably the best coordinator in the conference right now. I'd be shocked if they lost another game before the conference title game. Thats why they play the game though & barring major injury.

Edit- grammar error

Edited by nando714