• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Barack Milhous Obama

I don't think this stuff is new but with the media being much larger than in previous years so nothing is secret or safe. Information is passed around with great ease.

I can't imagine the scandals that would have surrounded the Kennedy White House had there been CNN, C-SPAN, Facebook and Twitter in the early 1960s.

Most of those are complete non-stories and they leave out things like the NSA or spying on the AP or possibly going around congress to blow up Syria pretty soon. Someone's got their priorities confused. Plus anytime someone adds -gate at the end of something it automatically doesn't count anymore. It's a good thing they're not calling it NSAgate or we'd have to drop that one too. Good thing the Patriots already had a lock on spygate.

I can't imagine the scandals that would have surrounded the Kennedy White House had there been CNN, C-SPAN, Facebook and Twitter in the early 1960s.

Exactly. In the 60s how many people had a video camera on them? Now anyone with a cell phone has one so that's kind of scary.