• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoah... that is a very tough decision.  Really not sure I could pick.  I guess Zeppelin, there are times that I listen to Pink Floyd so much I get tired of them, never happens with Zeppelin.

Between the two, I think Dark Side is the most complete and best album though.

All of these referenced groups suck hind-teet compared to my namesake.  However, the answer to the OP's question is Led Zeppelin, it's not close, and I still like the Pink.  I have owned Dark Side for about 25 years and rarely play it.  I would definitely take I, II, IV, Houses of the Holy and Physical Graffiti over it, with my fave being IV.

Both 70s English rock bands. Always seems that people have an opinion which is better. I always find it interesting to hear people's opinions.

Who 'is' better, or who do we 'like' better?

If it's the former, like I said, they're two completely different styles of rock music so it's hard to compare the two bands.  If it's the latter, it really depends on what mood or state of mind I'm in.  They're both great bands.