• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. The Kinks had a six-album streak (Face to Face to Muswell Hillbillies) in my book that rivals pretty much any other band ever 

Yeah, Ray Davies is a genius. I went through a huge Kinks phase. I put him right up there with all the greats.

"...And when it comes time to make out, put on side 2 of Zepplin IV."

I could never figure out why Kashmir is playing in the next scene. That is on Physical Graffiti.

And while we're on the subject of late 60's English bands, I wish Cream would have stuck around longer. The combination of Jack Bruce, Eric Clapton, and Ginger Baker is simply amazing.

Agree. Enjoyed Cream and for just having 3 guys they really put out some good music.

If you like both, listen to some of their covers by Gov't Mule. No other band has captured those two like the Mule.

I have to go with Zep because I love blues based rock. The English bands pretty much introduced me to American blues ironically.

Love Roger Waters carrying on the Floyd sound much better the Gilmour and company have with their sedate version of Pink Floyd.