• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW fantasy football leagues

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ya, a guy who has no QB that can get him the ball, one that came out of nowhere playing against 4th stringers in the pre-season and is just hype and another that you grabbed off waivers in the middle of the game when waivers should be shut down once a Thursday game starts.  I would trade them for a stud receiver also.  Tank, watch out for this guy, always contact me first before any trades with him.

Chuck won't talk to me for a few days now:)

I've been looking over the site and see nothing about IR'ing players.  Is that not an option in this league?  I'll assume that it isn't.

Most leagues have it but we normally don't if it is someone not IR'd by the team.  Percy Harvin, Shane Vereen guys like that.  If you already have someone that got sent to IR I have no problem opening up a spot.  Other leagues people just dump someone like Bell (Pitt) there, Gronkowski, even someone suspended when they really are not on IR.  

I need to jump start my team's mojo, so I tried to change my team name to Kaepernickelback ... but it wouldn't let me because it's too long. 

(story of my life)

Seahawks own Kaepernickleback.  Almost like the week before playing them he is put in a room piping out nothing but Nickleback songs then they just stick him on the field to get destroyed. 

• 1 month later...

I have depth at RB (LeSean Mccoy, Eddie Lacy, Le'Veon Bell, Ryan Mathews) if anyone is interested.  Looking for a game-changing WR or TE in return.

Take a look at my roster and see if there is anything you like.  I need a RB.  Steven Jackson getting injured and MJD being worthless have hurt me this season.

Butt Fumble