• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Your new Batman is.......

If the rumors were true when they offered Bale all that money for a 20 minute part, then Affleck playing Batman for 20 mins can't be that bad can it? I'm guessing he would be in the Batsuit the whole time and there wouldn't be any need for character development in this movie.

Bruce Wayne will be a bigger part of the movie than Batman. I think Affleck has that playboy type that fits Bruce Wayne. Daredevil was a terrible movie, but that wasn't because if Affleck. I didn't think he was too bad when he was in the DD costume.

Affleck has really made a name for himself in terms if filmmaking. Hopefully they will at least allow him to work on the dialogue and story. He could really improve the film a lot from that aspect.

When Michael Keaton was announced as the actor who was going to play Batman back in the 80's, Batman fans were very pissed.  In the end, he did a solid job.  It is not like the Batman/Bruce Wayne character is a challenge to play.  It will all come down to the story and script.

You can find as many draw ups as you want want, with a Batman mask on *shock* almost anybody can look like Batman.

The point is once the mask is off nobody's gonna buy that Affleck is Batman.

Wouldn't that be a good thing? 

A lot of people said Heath Ledger ... Joker?!  That's terrible!  And look how that turned out.  Not too thrilled over this, but I'll wait to see how he does first.

i'll always remember Ledger as the joker because that was Tad's halloween costume the first year he was on aw.com.