• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite Radiohead Songs?

Watched Vanilla Sky the other day for first time in a long time. It's one of my favorite movies and has an awesome soundtrack. The Sigur Ros song at the end is great too.

I posted a picture from that movie showing the recreation of Bob Dylan's album cover in another thread but it got deleted for some reason.

article-2121506-125F0790000005DC-560_470

14847__vanilla_l.jpg

yeah that scene in vanilla sky was amazing.

just the notion of times square empty like that is already a mind f*ck, plus the top on top. great scene.

cameron diaz is hot in that movie too, in the fun psychotic sort of way.

I was in times square during Sandy and it was completely empty. It was surreal.

Watched Vanilla Sky the other day for first time in a long time. It's one of my favorite movies and has an awesome soundtrack. The Sigur Ros song at the end is great too.

I posted a picture from that movie showing the recreation of Bob Dylan's album cover in another thread but it got deleted for some reason.

To go off track, great band and song. That song is from the ( ) album and has my favorite song of theirs, Untitled 3. One of my favorite songs to play on piano (and probably the only one I remember how to play).

Pyramid Song

Reckoner

Lucky

Karma Police

All I Need

How to Disappear Completely

Paranoid Android

No Surprises

Bodysnatchers

Fake Plastic Trees

Just

One of the greatest bands of all time. Jonny Greenwood is arguably the greatest musician of the past 30 years (he wrote the soundtracks for There Will Be Blood and The Master among others).

Pyramid Song

Reckoner

Lucky

Karma Police

All I Need

How to Disappear Completely

Paranoid Android

No Surprises

Bodysnatchers

Fake Plastic Trees

Just

One of the greatest bands of all time. Jonny Greenwood is arguably the greatest musician of the past 30 years (he wrote the soundtracks for There Will Be Blood and The Master among others).

I agree that Jonny Green wood is a talented musician/composer. However, he's no Danny Elfman.