• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The PGA Championship

Unreal. It went past the hole then rolled to the left and dropped in.

when I was at college my roommates and I were flipping channels and we found Michael Douglas Charity golf tournament (it used to be on the main channels on a Saturday during the fall).  We watched a couple holes because we were enthralled with the fact that Kenny G was playing golf and that he was pretty dang good.  Anyways, if I remember correctly it was a scramble and Kenny G was putting and he nailed this long putt and it rolled behind the hole and fell in just like Dufner's did.  Anyway the best part was all the celebrities were mic'd up and when Kenny made his put Michael Douglas went over to congratulate Kenny G and Kenny word for word said "In the back door, just like I like it!" 

Now every time I watch golf and someone puts it in through the back of the cup I always think of Kenny G. 

13 has been the longest par 5, and no one had reached it in two prior to today. So far today, three guys have reached in two, and it's given up two eagles. Tiger just put his drive about 30 yards left of the fairway.