• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Johnny Football under investigation from the NCAA

Poor Johnny

Please this guy is one of the biggest d bags

I like when he said "try walking a mile in my shoes"...attending major sporting events, hanging out with world famous athletes, and hot women. Ya life is tough. This guy is giving material to the media & its his own fault. If he broke rules he better be ready to pay the consequences.

Come on dude. Signing autographs to make a couple bucks is such a horrible act.

It's against NCAA rules, whether its horrible or not. He broke the rule.

If you want to debate whether or not this is a fair rule, then lets have that debate.

Come on dude. Signing autographs to make a couple bucks is such a horrible act.

He is making 5 figures off of his autographs and he does not sign any free autographs because he wants to keep his autograph valuable.  It is a business, he knows exactly what he is doing.  Apparently there is a lot of evidence.

Actually, he is doing it to himself without any outside help.

How old is he? You mean to tell me that when you were his age, you were making the best decisions? No other college athlete has ever received the kind of attention and scrutiny that he has at his age. He's going to make some mistakes along the way. I'm not even a fan of him or his school. I just think the media should lay off a little. 

How old is he? You mean to tell me that when you were his age, you were making the best decisions? No other college athlete has ever received the kind of attention and scrutiny that he has at his age. He's going to make some mistakes along the way. I'm not even a fan of him or his school. I just think the media should lay off a little. 

I knew how to follow the rules.  Do you know he comes from a rich and privileged background?  How come most of the other players in NCAA are able to follow the rules?