• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What value does Trumbo bring to this team other than raw power?

Oh by the way you started this thread asking a question, I answered the question from my point of view. If you looked at the spray chart and can't admit you were wrong about that part I don't know what to tell you. So I'll ask you this, what is the minimum you would take back in return for Trumbo? Give us a real name? Would you take Bud Norris? Would you take Ryan Dempster (I wouldn't). Give us the absolute minimum you would take back in return.

I didn't acknowledge the post because Trumbo does pull the ball a lot when he's slumping. You can tell by the way he tries kill the ball to LF. Of course when he's doing well he hits across all parts of the field, but when he isn't he turns into a pull hitter.