• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

All Star Game game day thread

Tank

I can't remember one instance that Albert Pujols ever slid head first in an Angels uniform. 

Screw that "he's been a great closer" crap for practically handing 1/3 of the event over to the guy. What about the dozens of other players excited about being there? At-bats basically washed over because they can't take the camera off Rivera for a gosh darn second. Guess the game ain't all that exciting!

There are plenty of other guys that have had fantastic careers and not 1 time can I remember the commentators, not to mention the entire stations responsible for airing the All Star Game, giving such applaud or showboating favoritism towards a single player like they did for Rivera.

And we all know why, and its obvious that its because he's a freakin' Stankee. Shoving the Stanks as far down our throats as possible while they still have some meat left on the bone. While behind the bells and whistles the entire team is falling to shambles amid controversy and poor performance. But keep pretending everythings just fine, nothing new to see here folks! Stankee dynasty! Stankee dynsasty!

Yeah he's been a fantastic closer, but we've all seen game and series changing plays pushed in the pinstripes favor for years now. You don't get a career like his if you don't get opportunities. If Rivera was on the Mariners his career would have been quite different. They even had the Yankee commentator go in the radio booth and talk about then Stankees for an entire inning. Wonder if they'd talk about how good he was if he was closing for the Mets.

As soon as I saw the AL leading come the 7th, it all came off staged, like a freakin' reality TV show. That crap makes me sick to call a baseball game.

`

/rant