• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will We Ever Reach .500?

To be honest I hope they don't. We aren't making the postseason. If we aren't making the postseason we are much better off with a high draft pick -- and the additional money we can spend at the draft -- to replenish the worst farm system in baseball.

If you are going to suck... Suck all the way. Wait, that didn't sound right.

Anyways, it's time to sell anything not nailed down and shut Pujols down for the season to ensure he is 100% for 2014.

To be honest I hope they don't. We aren't making the postseason. If we aren't making the postseason we are much better off with a high draft pick -- and the additional money we can spend at the draft -- to replenish the worst farm system in baseball.

Anyways, it's time to sell anything not nailed down and shut Pujols down for the season to ensure he is 100% for 2014.

I give this post an F.

Sources tell me that by 2019, and with a new manager, the Angels are considered more than just an outlier at making .500 again.

I'm very pumped by this news!

For now, it is a sad state that without Trout, we'd probably be 15+ games behind and have no starting representative at the ASG despite having the two largest free agent signing offseason's for two years running.

Calling it a catastrophe would be far too much of an award.

But... Big Splash! Three years in a row... "Too blessed", Albert Pujols and Nightmare Child...

Who will be our Big Splash special this December? Will said player overcome the Big Splash curse?

We will outbid the Dodgers and sign Ricky Nolasco for 3 years $42M.

This is not a .500 team so I think they need to start evaluating what they have talent and depth wise so they can make some offseason decisions. I totally agree about shutting Pujols down but that should have been a month or so ago.

Not this year, no.  We're going through a tough stretch after the ASB and we'll be missing our #2 pitcher.  Our leadoff hitter is still in limbo.  Outside of Weaver and Wilson our starters are a hodgepodge of #5 starters on other teams.  The bullpen is coming around but we just don't have the starting pitching to make a good run.  As others have said, I hope we just stand pat and don't go for a big trade.  Let the team sink or swim with what they have and do what we can in the offseason.

they need to do something crazy during this next stretch of 15 games like go 13-2.  That would get them to within 3-4 games of the wild card and the division.  not bloody likely.

As long as they don't have to face any mediocre lefties in that stretch they may be able to pull it off

The season has been over since the first game of spring training. If there are any believers after the upcoming ten games with Texas and Oakland, they should consider psychological counseling.

Well we should at least wait until these 10 games before our diagnosis. 

Will the Angels reach .500 this season? I suspect no.

Will the Angels reach .500 as a franchise with Mike Trout still on the team? 50/50

The angels were 16 games over 500 last year and three games under 500 this year.  I know I have never been very good at math, but I think the Angel franchise is already over 500 with Trout on the team.

so what your saying, if your going to suck, be the best at sucking!