• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/18/24 10:10am Pacific): Angels @ Rays: Canning on the mound, O'Hoppe gets a day off

1 hour ago, Slegnaac said:

Are the Reds a tier 6 team?

Asking for a friend.

The first Tiers will be posted after the first 20-22 games.  Stay tuned

Tell your "friend" The Reds did win a series vs  Nationals and won a series vs the Phillies so they would not be a Tier 6 team.

Edited by Swordsman78

16 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

Tell your "friend" The Reds did sweep the Nationals and won a series vs the Phillies so they would not be a Tier 6 team.

Tier 6 post if you ask me. On the verge of relegation to a MySpace sports forum.

18 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

Tell your "friend" The Reds did sweep the Nationals and won a series vs the Phillies so they would not be a Tier 6 team.

You should go back and look at the final score on March 30th against the Nationals.

The Reds were also just swept by the Mariners.

28 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

You are still trying to spread this horeshit?

13 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Tier 6 post if you ask me. On the verge of relegation to a MySpace sports forum.

Normally I don't comment on Tier placements prior to the initial release date, and our cruise ship just left the Grand Caymans so I am not digging into details, just giving new posters a perview of data points that will be considered

8 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

What exactly is your problem today?

None at all. Nice day outside and the ankle is mending quickly after surgery, everything is great, excluding the Angels lack of offense. That kind of screwed them by losing a playoff tie breaker series, since they don't play the Rays again, and they seem to find their way to the playoffs every year for the last five years. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

None at all. Nice day outside and the ankle is mending quickly after surgery, everything is great, excluding the Angels lack of offense. That kind of screwed them by losing a playoff tie breaker series since they don't play the Rays again and they seem to find their way to the playoffs the last five years. 

Good you know your ankle is on the mend.  (I saw the pic).  Hope you recover 100% movement and not too much PT involved.  In the meantime keep providing the good insight and content.

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

None at all. Nice day outside and the ankle is mending quickly after surgery, everything is great, excluding the Angels lack of offense. That kind of screwed them by losing a playoff tie breaker series, since they don't play the Rays again, and they seem to find their way to the playoffs every year for the last five years. 

If we're using past seasons as any indication for how this season will turn out, I doubt we'll have to worry about making the playoffs as Angels fans

2 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

If they do they sure aren't good at being disciplined enough to get it done. 

Neto still swinging at pitches 6 inches off the plate just rubs me the wrong way. Hicks getting playing time over Adell is just absurd at this point. 

3 batters in the starting lineup with BA's under .200, I thought Wash said he'd be holding these guys accountable. 

New series tomorrow, we should be able to sweep the Reds. 

I know, right? I am still waiting for at least one of the several underachievers to get sent down, benched, or waived. He can absolutely can start with Hicks. Other than his throwing arm, Hicks absolutely brings nothing positive to the team. He is worthless.

1 hour ago, m0nkey said:

If we're using past seasons as any indication for how this season will turn out, I doubt we'll have to worry about making the playoffs as Angels fans

We did take some of the pressure off the Ray's today. 

4 hours ago, EDinTUSTIN said:

I know, right? I am still waiting for at least one of the several underachievers to get sent down, benched, or waived. He can absolutely can start with Hicks. Other than his throwing arm, Hicks absolutely brings nothing positive to the team. He is worthless.

With his AARP card discount at Denny's of 10 per cent