• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin Podcast - Episode 33

IMG_4335.jpg

It’s the day of the Angels 2024 Home Opener and the Halos are off to a great start!  In Episode 33 of the AngelsWin Podcast the boys discuss …  

·      4-2 record and tied for 1st!  Get excited or pump the breaks? 

·      A look at individual player performances. What we like and what’s concerning.

·      How much of this is early success is the Ron Washington effect? 

·      Is Shohei going to blame everything bad in his life on his interpreters? 

·      And much, much more.   

Sit back, relax and enjoy … Episode 33! 

The Audio is on Spotify, iTunes, iHeartRadio and Amazon Music if you want to listen to the podcast on the way to the stadium today, or while you're tailgating. 

You can also play it with the audio player here too.

Enjoy!

• Chuck changed the title to AngelsWin Podcast - Episode 33
  • Chuck featured this topic

Great episode @Chuck @Spirit and Victor !!!

Victor beat me to the punch.... Foreigner 4 and Van Halen 2... 😆 🤣 😂 

I agree with Victor also early expectations should be tempered with optimism! They added a huge amount to the pen as long as they don't burn them out early! The Rotation must be consistent! The offense is going to have to manufacture runs across a 162 game season.

I consider Anderson a good starter in the Geoff Zahn makeup. He has to get ahead, use his change effectively and get ground balls while pitching to contact.

Sandavol, Detmers, Canning must be consistent. Sandavol it's all about consistency and mental toughness! While not over throwing and getting out of his mechanics.

We've previously discussed during the season every team will go approximately .500% in 100 games 50/50.... It's what you do in the other 62 games that matter!

22 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

Great episode @Chuck @Spirit and Victor !!!

Victor beat me to the punch.... Foreigner 4 and Van Halen 2... 😆 🤣 😂 

I agree with Victor also early expectations should be tempered with optimism! They added a huge amount to the pen as long as they don't burn them out early! The Rotation must be consistent!

I consider Anderson a good starter in the Geoff Zahn makeup. He has to get ahead, use his change effectively and get ground balls while pitching to contact.

Sandavol, Detmers, Canning must be consistent. Sandavol it's all about consistency and mental toughness! While not over throwing and getting out of his mechanics.

We've previously discussed during the season every team will go approximately .500% in 100 games 50/50.... It's what you do in the other 62 games that matter!

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 3.13.08 PM.png