• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

99 Cents Only Stores closing all locations

Not surprising. They rose all their prices to stupid levels. Used to be you could get items there for a lot cheaper than grocery stores. Now they almost doubled in price on most items if not higher.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

That is a lot of jobs. Target and Walmart are going to see a bump retail thrift now too. 

They don't need to worry.  The job market is robust right now.  Lot's of people are hiring according to the jobs report.  

That was my wife's teacher gift store for the students. $30 and you've got the entire room gifted. It also had discounts for pencils, pens, erasers, craft supplies, all sorts of shit a classroom burns through in a year. 

On 4/5/2024 at 10:30 AM, Blarg said:

That was my wife's teacher gift store for the students. $30 and you've got the entire room gifted. It also had discounts for pencils, pens, erasers, craft supplies, all sorts of shit a classroom burns through in a year. 

I'm sure teachers can go to the Dollar Store down the street for the same purpose.