• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout in HR Derby?

No name calling, sh*thead. 

BTW, here's a list of the longest HRs this season. You were WAY, WAY off. Keep up the good work! B)

http://www.hittrackeronline.com/top_true_distance.php

http://espn.go.com/mlb/ Bottom right corner, click distance. I stated HR average, not the longest distance of the year. Your reading comprehension is terrible.

Trout has just as much power as most of the guys in the HR derby, being put in 2nd instead of 3rd or 4th have no correlation between him being a ''Derby hitter'' or not. Your logic is flawed, and you have innumerable amounts of stupidity radiating from all your posts.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/ Bottom right corner, click distance.

Trout has just as much power as most of the guys in the HR derby, being put in 2nd instead of 3rd or 4th have no correlation between him being a ''Derby hitter'' or not. Your logic is flawed, and you have innumerable amounts of stupidity radiating from all your posts.

I understand that. It was only a joke, man. You know, when someone doesn't have a leg to stand on in a discussion, just throwing out a ridiculous response because they refuse to accept that they are wrong? If you read further back in the thread, I made the same comment which spurred the discussion xboom and I were having. Plus, it's not that big of a deal anyway. Resorting to name calling and personal insults doesn't make your point any more valid.

I understand that. It was only a joke, man. You know, when someone doesn't have a leg to stand on in a discussion, just throwing out a ridiculous response because they refuse to accept that they are wrong? If you read further back in the thread, I made the same comment which spurred the discussion xboom and I were having. Plus, it's not that big of a deal anyway. Resorting to name calling and personal insults doesn't make your point any more valid.

Didn't read the rest of the thread, and you called me a sh*thead right after stating that I shouldn't name call. It's the internet, sarcasm isn't something you pick up on as easily. Let me say that I agree Trout shouldn't be in the derby, but it ISN'T because he can't/doesn't deserve to be in it..it's because he doesn't need to right now.

Didn't read the rest of the thread, and you called me a sh*thead right after stating that I shouldn't name call. It's the internet, sarcasm isn't something you pick up on as easily.

I know. That's why I was putting those emoticons in my posts. I thought maybe you would pick up on the fact that I was completely joking around. Anyway, no big deal, man. Nice to meet you. Also, Trout shouldn't be in the HR Derby.

I know. That's why I was putting those emoticons in my posts. I thought maybe you would pick up on the fact that I was completely joking around. Anyway, no big deal, man. Nice to meet you. Also, Trout shouldn't be in the HR Derby.

I edited my post, I agree that he shouldn't be in the derby. He could easily keep up with the rest of the guys/and he does deserve to be in it (having some of the most consistent HR distances this year). But he's too young and has too much on his plate (The Angels getting to the playoffs) to be worrying about something that could distract him from his real goals. The All-Star game is for home field advantage in the World Series, so it has some merit and meaning.

I edited my post, I agree that he shouldn't be in the derby. He could easily keep up with the rest of the guys/and he does deserve to be in it (having some of the most consistent HR distances this year). But he's too young and has too much on his plate (The Angels getting to the playoffs) to be worrying about something that could distract him from his real goals. The All-Star game is for home field advantage in the World Series, so it has some merit and meaning.

This was my original point. It doesn't seem to be the right time for it.

I assume since Prince Fielder won the HR Derby last season that he cost the Tigers a ring because he was distracted from his real goals? lol.. ok