• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (3/31/24 10:30am Pacific): Angels @ Orioles: Detmers on the mound, Adell, Rengifo starting

2 hours ago, REDneck said:

I wasn't able to watch today, but just checked the standings and we're 1-2.

Did Baltimore forfeit today or something?

I wasn't able to watch either with plans with the family all day. Watching the game and fast forwarding through the commercials now though. 

Just now, No Roles said:

We only struck out 8 times as a team today which was a nice change ! When we win we can look over the fact that trout striking out 50 percent of the time so far this season.

What’s your Twitter handle?  Also just to be clear this isn’t Twitter. 

11 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I wasn't able to watch either with plans with the family all day. Watching the game and fast forwarding through the commercials now though. 

Amazing that a well pitched game will result in a WIN!

I'm flabbergasted!! And I don't.get get flabbergasted!

16 hours ago, EDinTUSTIN said:

Detmers has the talent to do that consistently; he just needs to develop consistency. I am not a baseball-coaching expert, but he just needs to believe in himself, trust his stuff, and realize he has the talent to do this often.

He was decent yesterday without having good command of his fastball, so that's a good sign. When he can command that heater, he's literally got no-hit stuff.

19 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

Jose "Goose" Soriano, 3 inn 34 pitches when would he be available to pitch again next week?

17 hours ago, greginpsca said:

Friday.

I think he could probably go Wednesday. Only 34 pitches.