• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (2/26/24): Angels @ Giants: Canning gets the start

28 minutes ago, Mark68 said:

Rada might be my new favorite Angel minor leaguer. I think they should be aggressive with him and have him play for the Pandas. Let's see what he can do against much older players. 

He then added another hit. I think he was ready to steal but Soto promptly swung at the first pitch and grounded into a DP. Loser

39 minutes ago, Mark68 said:

Rada might be my new favorite Angel minor leaguer. I think they should be aggressive with him and have him play for the Pandas. Let's see what he can do against much older players. 

Start him in A+ ball, but then be aggressive with promoting him if the first 2 months are like 2023.

On 2/26/2024 at 10:29 AM, Lhalo said:

Not sure I'd say that publicly. I know he meant to praise Canning but he's kind of throwing the rest of the older staff under the bus.

Then maybe the older staff should've pitched better last season. They didn't, so screw them if their feathers are ruffled a bit. Who cares if they have tire marks across their backs. Besides, isn't Tyler Anderson the only one in the rotation fitting that label of older staff? If he is offended, good. He was given a good contract worth a lot of money based upon a career year in his last season with the Dodgers. He failed miserably the first year here. If he is offended, good. Maybe he should've pitched well as he was paid handsomely to do.  As for Detmers and Sandoval, we have been waiting for them to exhibit some leadership, which they have not. Hopefully, this prompts them to get their act together. The other potential starters are young like Canning, so I doubt this will bother them at all. Wash thinks Canning has leadership skills, so he absolutely was right to say this.