• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Most obnoxious commentators?

Hawk.

#TWTS

(The Will to Suck)

Hawk is so bad I actually like to listen to the CWS feed when they're in town just to mock his over the top excitement followed by disappointment on routine putouts:

that ball hit hard and deep STRETCH! you caaaan....nd's it's caught. Dagnubbit!

Hawk is so bad I actually like to listen to the CWS feed when they're in town just to mock his over the top excitement followed by disappointment on routine putouts:

that ball hit hard and deep STRETCH! you caaaan....nd's it's caught. Dagnubbit!

Agree. I HATED listening to his games. Now I find it very entertaining. When the Angels play the White Sox, I listen to Hawk.

Hawk is hilarious this year, because the CWS are awful.  No one suffers more than he does.

Mitch Williams is terrible.  He acts like he was a star pitcher/closer and he earned his nickname "Wild Thing" for good reason.

McCarver is entertaining, because of his reasons why Puig should not be an All Star.  He's retiring this year, so he acts like he doesn't care what he says.

This all makes me like Victor and Gubi even more.

Hawk is hilarious this year, because the CWS are awful.  No one suffers more than he does.

Mitch Williams is terrible.  He acts like he was a star pitcher/closer and he earned his nickname "Wild Thing" for good reason.

McCarver is entertaining, because of his reasons why Puig should not be an All Star.  He's retiring this year, so he acts like he doesn't care what he says.

This all makes me like Victor and Gubi even more.

The day after he gave up that walk off home run to Joe Carter to lose the World Series, the Philadelphia Daily News had a large headline that read TERRIBLE THING.

Kevin Millar

Chris rose

Roger lodge

Jose Mota

Bitch Williams

Mat fatvirgin MLB network

Vin scully (out of his prime) great back in the day needs to retire

Joe "the f***" Buck

Tim "diarrhea mouth" Mcarver

Ken Rosenthaul

Hawk

Curt Schilling

Harold Reynolds

1. John Sterling (Thu-u-u-uh Yankees win!)

2. Hawk Harrelson

3. Tim McCarver

4. Orel Hershiser

The only reason Mitch Williams isn't on my list is that he doesn't call that many games.

Agree with the first three, but I like Hershiser.  

Hawk Harrelson is the worst.  It can be funny in small doses, but imagine if he was announcing your favorite team. Not sure how I'd deal with that, but I'd probably try to watch the opponent feed.