• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How are you feeling

angelsfan100

4 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Hancock. Some of the earlier drafts of the script were really crazy. Would have loved to have seen a different version of the movie. 

Good job my man!

Did u like the movie for what it was?

7 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Just waiting for the Tropicana to be demolished so that we can start building the stadium.

I know it has been a couple years now, but how do the locals feel about the Raiders....and No I'm not talking shit about the Raiders.

Just curious how they are working out thus far?

Edited by REDneck

18 minutes ago, ScottT said:

I'm not over it. It's annoying. 

Any other team... a contract that wasn't ridiculous... no big deal.  Understandable.   Still Understandable 

How do non Dodgers players feel about the deferrals?  Anyone chime in?

They probably don’t totally understand, they are Dodgers fans after all

30 minutes ago, REDneck said:

I know it has been a couple years now, but how do the locals feel about the Raiders....and No I'm not talking shit about the Raiders.

Allow me (who lives in the same state the Raiders are currently located in...for now...until they bail again...) to talk shit about that Commitment to Excrement. 

They suck, man. They have for a generation. 

And, as a Broncos fan, I couldn't be more pleased. 

32 minutes ago, REDneck said:

It's hard to get tickets, and tickets are expensive. I considered going to the Minnesota game last Sunday, but passed because the cheapest ticket was about $180.

I see a lot of people around town wearing Raiders gear, and the Raiders license plates seem to be reasonably popular.

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

It's hard to get tickets, and tickets are expensive. I considered going to the Minnesota game last Sunday, but passed because the cheapest ticket was about $180.

I see a lot of people around town wearing Raiders gear, and the Raiders license plates seem to be reasonably popular.

There are a lot of them in Reno, too. Not sure how many of them are relocated NorCal denizens. 

I'd say you dodged a bullet not getting tix to that snoozefest on Sunday. 

4 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Good decision...considering!