• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It’s time we consider signing Trevor Bauer

Hufflepuff

Should the Angels sign Trevor Bauer?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Sign Trevor Bauer? Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

16 hours ago, AngelFanInTheATL said:

26 pages for something that was never going to happen.

Just a bunch of fake alpha dudes who want to sign a guy because "it would piss off the woke media".

What a fanbase.

What a bunch of shit. 

Whats the point of this post and your comment? 

https://billswire.usatoday.com/lists/react-buffalo-bills-matt-araiza-sign-kansas-city-chiefs-nfl/

there’s hope for Bauer. Araiza was wrongfully accused of rape and beat a quick cash grab attempt by another female. 

happy to see Araiza back in the league and hopefully has a good career after his name was dragged through the mud 

c’mon arte . Give us Baueroutage 

6 minutes ago, nando714 said:

https://billswire.usatoday.com/lists/react-buffalo-bills-matt-araiza-sign-kansas-city-chiefs-nfl/

there’s hope for Bauer. Araiza was wrongfully accused of rape and beat a quick cash grab attempt by another female. 

happy to see Araiza back in the league and hopefully has a good career after his name was dragged through the mud 

https://www.reddit.com/r/MenAndFemales/

Just now, Taylor said:

I'm not a 14 year old boy.

I’m not gonna personally bash you for not having a pair but ….

Its good to see you don’t wear the pants and that its ok for women to accuse men of very serious sex crimes and damage their character, while not facing any consequences.

good day. 

29 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Yep, tweeted this out yesterday. 

11 minutes ago, nando714 said:

I’m not gonna personally bash you for not having a pair but ….

Its good to see you don’t wear the pants and that its ok for women to accuse men of very serious sex crimes and damage their character, while not facing any consequences.

good day. 

You sound like you really need to get laid.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Dude, you have just jumped on thin ice with some pretty heavy boots. 

If our presence on Twitter/X was to kiss everyone's ass and not speak our minds in hopes of having the most followers on social media, we'd probably have double or triple the amount of followers on the app. 

That being said, we still boast having the most followers of any Angels fan account on X with 13.8k. 

We also got verified with a blue check mark prior to Elon making everyone pay for it. 

15 minutes ago, Chuck said:

They meaning Geoff and I? I think everyone (take race & gender out of this) should be champions of people who have been falsely accused.

I'm glad you feel this way.

Do you know which kind of person is most likely to be falsely incarcerated?