• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Just got home from the game.

Had a blast. Great ballpark. Of course, the Cards winning big made it a lot more fun, but I won't rub it in.

Two things.

One of the Angels coaches played catch with a couple of little kids during pre-game warm ups. He even gave the kids his catchers mitt and took the little kids mitt. I thought that was amazing. I instantly became a fan of your team. You don't see that, ever.

Mike Trout plays with the fire of 1,000 suns under his ass. You guys have got that once in a generation type. Enjoy him.

Love the ballpark, we all had a great time. I was very impressed. I think I will officially root for y'all as my number one AL team. I've lived in SoCal 15 years now, so I guess it's ok to have a team in the AL to root for.

Hell yeah SoCal bird! Nice to hear what you think of baseball in Orange County, CA!

Honestly, we love our team and you probably see how critical we get on AngelsWin when we're not performing as well as we all think the Angels should. I think its because we one day hope to have a team with as much class and respectability, backed by performance, as your Cardinals have in each and every game for the past century. Also, we love our Mike Trout! It's only too bad this team isn't performing well enough to highlight his 110% on the field to the rest of the league. To go with your AL remark, I can honestly say the Cardinals are probably my favorite NL team, and I have no problem rooting for them if they're in contention during the playoffs. I have family/friends in Georgia who moved from here, they go to 1/4 of the home games, and they are some of the nicest people I know. 

Nice to hear you enjoyed the park. Have yet to visit Busch, but it's on the list! I too love Angel Stadium. It has aged, but it is the original at the core.

Glad to hear we might've won over a fan tonight! I like to think we have some of the classier fans in the surrounding area (avoid Chavez ravine like the plague!)!

Of course...they were winning.

But I've yet to personally meet a Cardinals fan that is an asshat. For how successful their franchise has been, that's remarkable.

Don't worry, Boston fans are coming starting tomorrow. That will be a change of pace.

My father was a huge Cardinals fan. Probably the only reason I didn't follow in his footsteps is that, unlike when he was growing up, during my formative years we had our own teams in the south. I've always had a soft spot for them, though. A class organization proud of their past and doing it the right way in the present.

And, as someone pointed out, their fans aren't insufferable, obnoxious idiots. For an object lesson in that, go to the ballpark for one of the games in the series beginning on Friday.

Of course...they were winning.

But I've yet to personally meet a Cardinals fan that is an asshat. For how successful their franchise has been, that's remarkable.

STL is one of my favorite cities to visit.  The people there are always so nice and accommodating.  Not surprised at all that the fans are the same.

My father was a huge Cardinals fan. Probably the only reason I didn't follow in his footsteps is that, unlike when he was growing up, during my formative years we had our own teams in the south. I've always had a soft spot for them, though. A class organization proud of their past and doing it the right way in the present.

And, as someone pointed out, their fans aren't insufferable, obnoxious idiots. For an object lesson in that, go to the ballpark for one of the games in the series beginning on Friday.

Friday night will be antique Boston Red Sox hat night.  Right now I'm sure the Chowd fans are busy driving over their hats, adding hamburger stains to them, and bleaching them out.  It's real important to look like you've been a Chowd fan for 100 years, even though you might be only 25.

Friday night will be antique Boston Red Sox hat night.  Right now I'm sure the Chowd fans are busy driving over their hats, adding hamburger stains to them, and bleaching them out.  It's real important to look like you've been a Chowd fan for 100 years, even though you might be only 25.

I would resent that, except I'm not like that :P and I'm sure there are fans that are like that. Just like the Angel fans that are "super fan" all over you if started to like the team post 2002. I've only been a fans since 2000. So it really hasn't been all that long.  

I would resent that, except I'm not like that :P and I'm sure there are fans that are like that. Just like the Angel fans that are "super fan" all over you if started to like the team post 2002. I've only been a fans since 2000. So it really hasn't been all that long.  

Another fan from the Mo Vaughn era like me  B)