• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mark DeRosa

Ron Mexico

If Perry sticks around, I think DeRosa makes a lot of sense.

DeRosa played in Toronto and Texas while Perry was working there. And Trout just played for DeRosa in the WBC.

He’s also a popular name when talking about potential managers, which would seemingly appeal to Arte.

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

They lost with an All Star team. The guy makes a good baseball talk show host but that isn't managing any more than Monday morning quarterbacking. So you really think he can manage the jigsaw puzzle that are the Angels? 

Do you have a better idea?

41 minutes ago, Blarg said:

They lost with an All Star team. The guy makes a good baseball talk show host but that isn't managing any more than Monday morning quarterbacking. So you really think he can manage the jigsaw puzzle that are the Angels? 

I didn’t day he’d be good at managing.

I just said he’d make sense (meaning I could see it happening) as a possible hire, given his connections and status.

Personally, I thought his in-game management was brutal in the WBC. So if you hire him, you’d hope he learned from those mistakes.

2 hours ago, Duren, Duren said:

Lure Francona out of his not yet started retirement and change the way the Angels play. 

I think, like Scioscia, he is done. He has had several serious health issues over his managerial career and would probably live longer away from the stress at 64. Impressive credentials though. 

7 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

You guys are the ones constantly speculating about his job.  Starting polls, multiple threads. Not me.  He is living rent free in all of your pea brains.  And as an Angel fan, I find it quite sad and disgusting.

Have you noticed you are in the minority in every poll even though you don’t vote.