• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (9/26/23) Rangers @ Angels: Detmers on the mound, no Schanuel

jsnpritchett

I get that Adell is 2 for 3 tonight but that at bat was absolute garbage. I am absolutely sick of this assholes attitude.

Act like you deserve to be in the Major Leagues. Act like you deserve to put on that uniform.

This jerk has been given so many chances, and has no reason to be on the field.

Nobody on the Rays, Braves, Doyers or Asstros swings like that.

Get your life together you bum.

55 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I get that Adell is 2 for 3 tonight but that at bat was absolute garbage. I am absolutely sick of this assholes attitude.

Act like you deserve to be in the Major Leagues. Act like you deserve to put on that uniform.

Yet another amazing take.

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

Damn. Are you gonna cry?

Edited by UndertheHalo

Rare but nice outcome. 

Things might not be dreadful next year if the young players progress and some shrewd but more modest additions are added to a healthier veteran group. Playing as team and fewer mental and physical mistakes will help. 

But it will be a process spread over more than one season. With so many variables at play. 

The last few weeks without Ohtani are in a way conditioning fans to get used to life without him. Not pleasant but a dose of a reality that doesn't necessarily mean the end of the world. 

Just admit you don't like him because he doesn't act the way you think someone of his skin color should act.

20 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Phil Nevin has these young players giving it an all-out effort. O'Hoppe hustling out pop up for double. Nevin be good to keep and grow with young players.

Well said.   Funny thing is that the guys with the highest post counts are also the most emotional, so they aren't able to look under the surface to see what is really going on.  They are about to find out and it will be glorious. 

You are so consistent. 

Just now, Swordsman78 said:

Well said.   Funny thing is that the guys with the highest post counts are also the most emotional, so they aren't able to look under the surface to see what is really going on.  They are about to find out and it will be glorious. 

Like CaliAngel, you are so consistent.

12 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

Did you ever explain why you're so laser-focused on Nevin? Forgive me if I've missed it. I rarely see you post about much other than things related to him.  Did you like him as a player?