• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What candies taste better than their fruits, and vice versa?

Lets create the definitive list together here

Limes - lots of good stuff made with limes, yum - but their skittles?  least favorite....  Edge: Lowell

Orange - like their cousins above, oranges are good but orange candy?  not too popular Edge:  Fruit

Cherrys - who likes the pits, nobody - but the candy is the best flavor (arguably) among the others, Edge : Candy

Watermelon - oooooooo. this is a good one and a close race, but not too many watermelon candies and hard to beat the fruit, Edge: Fruit

Melon - both are gross, the last thing that gets ate in the fruit cup, its like the peanuts in a fancy nut mix... the elite stuff doesnt include this

Grape - is this the 2nd best flavor after cherry?  I think with Skittles they get ate second.  The fruit can go wrong in a lot of ways, soggy, seeds, etc Edge: Candy

Strawberry - kind of like the cherry, but harder to say

thoughts?

Peach and mango both fruits beat the candies by a significant margin

Sour apple candy rocks but it's tough to beat a good apple other wise

Grapefruit blows in pretty much every configuration that doesn't involve a double shot of gin

Banana is best in bread form

Edited by arch stanton

8 hours ago, notherhalo said:

Lets create the definitive list together here

Limes - lots of good stuff made with limes, yum - but their skittles?  least favorite....  Edge: Lowell

Orange - like their cousins above, oranges are good but orange candy?  not too popular Edge:  Fruit

Cherrys - who likes the pits, nobody - but the candy is the best flavor (arguably) among the others, Edge : Candy

Watermelon - oooooooo. this is a good one and a close race, but not too many watermelon candies and hard to beat the fruit, Edge: Fruit

Melon - both are gross, the last thing that gets ate in the fruit cup, its like the peanuts in a fancy nut mix... the elite stuff doesnt include this

Grape - is this the 2nd best flavor after cherry?  I think with Skittles they get ate second.  The fruit can go wrong in a lot of ways, soggy, seeds, etc Edge: Candy

Strawberry - kind of like the cherry, but harder to say

thoughts?

Limes = beer.  Edge Beer

Orange = screwdrivers.  edge screwdrivers

Cherrys I guess in pies they are good.  But candy is probably best.  Then again, I hate cherry's in chocolate like in See's candy.  Edge dr pepper?

Watermellon - I find too watery.  so give me a watermellon jolly rancher.

mellon - I guess I'm not a mellon fan.  Can't even think of a melon candy.  Edge lowell.

grape - wine.  big edge to wine.

strawberry - easy to mess up.  hands down best in season fresh.  Also strawberry margaritas.  edge strawberry margaritas.

So to sum up, I get my fruit content depending on how much I drink.

Interesting topic. Artificial banana or peach, in any form, is gross. Real banana is the best. I will disagree about cherries. Real, fresh cherries are very good. Cherry flavored Life Savers and gummy bears are fantastic too so that is a tie. 

Edited by Jason