• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Just sell the goddamn team, Arte.

Mark68

30 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I was hoping you'd notice my typo and see if you'd reconsider my offer to be your personal copyeditor. My rates have gone up.

If you made your living doing sales, your family would starve.

21 minutes ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

This is where you post about how much you love having a team with 9 straight losing seasons.  Trashstro nation will welcome you with open arms.

gtfo GIF

So now we just change the topic because we don’t like someone’s logical response. Ok kid. 

19 minutes ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

If you can't even beat goddamn Detroit and Oakland when it matters most, you need to be sold.  That's like losing to that British football team from that Brady episode of Family Guy.  This team has gone full Simple Jack in terms of fundamental baseball.

Animated GIF

Matters most?  Hahahaha. Ok. 

16 hours ago, Chico said:

It's $1500 for 15 minutes to hire a plane with a banner that says Sell the Team Arte. 15 minutes with media exposure should be all that is needed to get the message across buzzing Angel stadium.

https://airads.com/aerial-advertising-media-markets/united-states-usa/california/aerial-advertising-california.html

good luck! let us know how it goes, and remember to wear your seatbelt.

11 hours ago, Taylor said:

With how expensive MLB tickets prices have gotten, it's feeling that way for baseball too.

I miss the days when you could buy good seats for like $15 on gameday.

the good news for all of us right now is that tickets on seat geek are going for a song these days. it's a good time to buy tickets to see a game for a whole lot less than you'd normally pay.

19 minutes ago, Tank said:

the good news for all of us right now is that tickets on seat geek are going for a song these days. it's a good time to buy tickets to see a game for a whole lot less than you'd normally pay.

At this point, people are literally paying to see and take pictures of Ohtani standing around in the dugout.  They're not paying to see him pitch or hit, nor are they paying to see Mike Trout on the field.  The service charges are literally more money than the ticket price itself.  We got swept by Detroit at home for god's sake.  The only people above the age of 10 that are enjoying attending these games in Anaheim, are fans of the opposing teams.

2 minutes ago, SoCalDucksFan said:

At this point, people are literally paying to see and take pictures of Ohtani standing around in the dugout.  They're not paying to see him pitch or hit, nor are they paying to see Mike Trout on the field.  The service charges are literally more money than the ticket price itself.  We got swept by Detroit at home for god's sake.  The only people above the age of 10 that are enjoying attending these games in Anaheim, are fans of the opposing teams.

so i guess i'll put you down as a "no" for the cheap tickets.

1 hour ago, SoCalDucksFan said:

If the ticket was $10, and they threw in parking, a hot dog and a beer, I'd be down.  That's what it would cost me to get a hot dog at Der Weinerschnitzel and a beer at the supermarket, and watch on tv comfortably on my couch.

you can find plenty of tickets for under $10. a hot dog will cost you about $7 and a beer depends on what kind & size you buy (i'm sure several here have more info). parking is probably the most expensive part of your evening, around $15.

for the games of 9/25-10/1, prices start at $1 currently on seat geek.

so for about $30ish you can have a night at park. i'd like to think that's affordable for even a stud like yourself.

17 hours ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

If you can't even beat goddamn Detroit and Oakland when it matters most, you need to be sold.  That's like losing to that British football team from that Brady episode of Family Guy.  This team has gone full Simple Jack in terms of fundamental baseball.

Animated GIF

Bro, it hasn't mattered for weeks.  This is called playing out the string.  They told everyone what was happening when they waived everyone and told all their call ups -- "just have fun".

This is the part of the game where Rudy Stein and Timmy Lupus get play time, minus the playoffs.