• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (8/15/23) Angels @ Rangers: Giolito on the mound, Adams in CF, Cron back, no Moustakas

2 hours ago, VladdyforHOF said:

I was already put on silence for a week recently for calling him names back. I'm not emotionally invested enough in AngelsWin to actually get my feelings hurt here. I'm way too strong for that.

That’s not what happened but ok.

Thank$ Angels, that makes 3350 in profit in the last two weeks betting against you.  One way or another I’ll enjoy this team.  You guys are nuts if you’re not cashing in on how predictable this org is.  When they went “all in” on a bunch of replacement level players I knew it was time to bust out the ole betting spreadsheet.

10 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Giolito is worth AT LEAST $25M/year if he can always be this insightful. 

I think you try and sign him but, based on what we’ve seen, not at anything close to 25/per. If somebody else wants to do that, have at it. You cut your losses, admit it wasn’t a good trade, but don’t make it any worse with a bad overpay…

15 minutes ago, DMVol said:

I think you try and sign him but, based on what we’ve seen, not at anything close to 25/per. If somebody else wants to do that, have at it. You cut your losses, admit it wasn’t a good trade, but don’t make it any worse with a bad overpay…

Trust me, I was joking.  I don't want him at anywhere near that price. 

• 2 months later...