• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How many wins for the third wildcard

LaPalma

On 8/11/2023 at 2:09 PM, Kendo36 said:

The schedule is what screwed us. Our August schedule is a nightmare for any team. Let alone one that has excessive injuries. If we can just hover around 4-5 games back by september 1st and get fully healthy- Trout, O'hoppe, and hopefully Neto & Rendon we'll make a run. 

I think our lousy play is more to blame.  We had an easy first half schedule and didn’t take advantage.

On 8/11/2023 at 11:09 AM, Kendo36 said:

The schedule is what screwed us. Our August schedule is a nightmare for any team. Let alone one that has excessive injuries. If we can just hover around 4-5 games back by september 1st and get fully healthy- Trout, O'hoppe, and hopefully Neto & Rendon we'll make a run. 

lol @ blaming the schedule

None of this is going to happen, this team has zero balls. Shohei is a fool if he stays.

15 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

lol @ blaming the schedule

None of this is going to happen, this team has zero balls. Shohei is a fool if he stays.

Is he?  Sign for 500MM, hit the DL with Trout and Rendon, it’s the way of the “team”. Who wants to be on the road 82 games a year?!  Keep buying your tickets and jerseys lololol.  Meanwhile I’ll cash in on betting against these overpaid spoiled brats.  Something sorely wrong with the lack of expectations around this team’s culture.  If I was Arte I’d be in the clubhouse making some noise.

Arte bought this team for something like $160 million, cash. It's worth billions now. He won't be making any noise in the clubhouse. All systems are go for him on the financial side. As an investment, the team is an A+. But he doesn't seem to have much interest in a winning team. Fourth place is okay it seems. The fans still show up. The TV contract makes tons of money.

I love it how any criticism of him or the overpaid do-nothing players is because of "jealousy". 

This is a mixed up, dysfunctional organization that might not sniff the playoffs for years to come if things don't change in a serious way. And that starts at the top.

15 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Arte bought this team for something like $160 million, cash. It's worth billions now. He won't be making any noise in the clubhouse. All systems are go for him on the financial side. As an investment, the team is an A+. But he doesn't seem to have much interest in a winning team. Fourth place is okay it seems. The fans still show up. The TV contract makes tons of money.

I love it how any criticism of him or the overpaid do-nothing players is because of "jealousy". 

This is a mixed up, dysfunctional organization that might not sniff the playoffs for years to come if things don't change in a serious way. And that starts at the top.

Not true.  When MLB adds 5 more wild cards in each league they might sniff the playoffs.