• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When does a team become a very good team?

REDneck

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

I’m not above anything. I suffer just like you do.  You know this.  You were among those who complained years ago when I was vocal against Sosh, then when I was the vocal minority against Arte. 

Little has changed. So I stay vocal.  

Same. Also Sosh was never the problem. 

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Wow. Didn’t realize this was True Grich.  

ok 

At the end of the day, it's just baseball. 

No need to take it all so seriously. 

31 minutes ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Remember that then Mr Rygg before you start calling people you don’t know MFers. 

Well, in all fairness you do sound miserable, Soto.

26 minutes ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Good to know you equate those two.  Because I suffer with the team through essentially 5 decades of mediocrity, I’m a MF. 

The MF comment was just dressing on top of saying you're miserable. Just a figure of speech.

You know TG, part of the point of such a message board is to go all in on investment...in the context of the message board. I love the Angels, but no matter how bad a game went, 10 minutes after it is over I say "Oh well, just another year of Angels baseball" and I'm onto something else. But while I'm here, as in here on this Angels message board, it is kind of fun to give a shit.

4 hours ago, T.G. said:

The MF comment was just dressing on top of saying you're miserable. Just a figure of speech.

There ain't no reason for all that my man..The team is not good!

I would think for a few people, this site and this team is what they have in life...it's ok!

Need to have a deep farm system. Every team that has risen up from the bottom has built their organization around a great farm system. We’ve tried to “retool” to no success. 

Trade Ohtani, Estévez, Sandoval, and whoever doesn’t fit a 5-year plan that can return value