• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/13/23): Angels @ Rangers - Moniak in CF for Trout

mmc

3 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Really need a way to watch these games in SoCal. I don’t have / want cable. 

I'm in AZ so I imagine the Halos will be coming here to play the Dbacks next season. My sister has some friends with tickets right behind HP. We are planning on going next year when the Halos come to town. Should be a blast. 

1 minute ago, angelsfan100 said:

I'm in AZ so I imagine the Halos will be coming here to play the Dbacks next season. My sister has some friends with tickets right behind HP. We are planning on going next year when the Halos come to town. Should be a blast. 

I live about a 2 hour drive from Globe Life Field. I couldn't go last night, or tonight. I decided before the series started that I wasn't going to go tomorrow unless they won at least one of the first two games. I definitely didn't think they'd win both!!!

1 minute ago, gurn67 said:

I live about a 2 hour drive from Globe Life Field. I couldn't go last night, or tonight. I decided before the series started that I wasn't going to go tomorrow unless they won at least one of the first two games. I definitely didn't think they'd win both!!!

same same. thought we'd be starting another losing streak 

I hate being at work. And I hate getting up at 4 to go to work. And I hate working out after work, at work. It's a freaking drag.

That said, watching the game the past 2 nights in the gym made it pretty legit.

Wondering how long until Neto goes full alpha. He's got swag for sure.

Nice win again. 

Don't blow it up.

2 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Ward got a sac fly for the first run

He struck out after the sac bunt. Ward's OPS with RISP is .447. He's been a rally killer almost every game this season. In addition, it allowed the Rangers to walk Ohtani with first base open. They ended up winning the game, but that was a dumb move by almost every statistical metric by Nevin.

3 minutes ago, TheLordofOuts said:

Just looked up and saw that Carlos Estevez signed a 2 year contract this past off-season.  Very nice signing by Minasian 

Yeah, I checked that when he tied Percy's save record. They don't have to worry about having to overpaying him in the off-season like they did with Iglesias.

1 minute ago, gurn67 said:

He struck out after the sac bunt. Ward's OPS with RISP is .447. He's been a rally killer almost every game this season. In addition, it allowed the Rangers to walk Ohtani with first base open. They ended up winning the game, but that was a dumb move by almost every statistical metric by Nevin.

He got a SaC the first inning.  That is what Nevin wanted.  It didnt work out that time.  However its ignorant to call it stupid!!!!

BTW you do know RISP is worthless when you are going for a Sac fly!  Don't you?

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

He got a SaC the first inning.  That is what Nevin wanted.  It didnt work out that time.  However its ignorant to call it stupid!!!!

BTW you do know RISP is worthless when you are going for a Sac fly!  Don't you?

In fairness to gurn67 he probably didn't know that, but couldn't resist taking a pot shot at Nevin. 

18 minutes ago, gurn67 said:

One of my LB State alum friends was there tonight.