• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (5/30/23): Angels @ White Sox - Anderson on the mound

mmc

12 minutes ago, Lou said:

I must have missed all of these posts last night. 

As much as I find it entertaining, you guys really have to stop living and dying with every win and loss. 

People are entitled to their misery dude!

5 hours ago, Duren, Duren said:

Trout used to intimidate pitchers. Now just about every pitcher he faces seems to get ahead and get him swinging at bad pitches. 

It used to be exciting when he came to bat with men on base. Now expectations have been lowered. 

Still owed $284 million through 2030.

Getting a little worried

If you’d like to know how much the game day threads have fallen, there wasn’t a single post about Bachman pitching.  It’s only his second appearance, I came on here to see how he looked, instead I get people bitching about how much money Trout is owed and the belief we will be 15 games out by the ASB. 

Bachman was a lot better his second appearance.  

Pitch count way down, and is what is needed more from the pitching staff in general.  Pitch counts are too high and driving starters out of the game too soon.

On the subject of Anderson’s mid 3.00 ERA the previous 5 starts before last night, he also had a near 1.50 WHIP.

I get posters’ frustration.   After seemingly gaining momentum taking 6 out of 7 games, it’s totally reversed to losing 4 of 5.

They can’t seem to string together a solid stretch of games so far in 2023, and all falling behind too many games to too many teams already.

Edited by Angel Oracle

8 hours ago, Duren, Duren said:

Trout used to intimidate pitchers. Now just about every pitcher he faces seems to get ahead and get him swinging at bad pitches. 

It used to be exciting when he came to bat with men on base. Now expectations have been lowered. 

It used to be exciting when Trout came to bat with men on base because the Angels it was rare when he came to bat with men on base.

Yes, the supporting cast was that bad!

2 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

That is why you do not sign Ohtani to some kind of mega deal. Trout's contract getting to point you cannot trade him.

Only reason you sign Ohtani to a mega deal is because Ohtani money is paid for through Japanese media market.