• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Royals @ Angels (4/22/23): Anderson on the mound, no Ward

5 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

This team sucks. 

I thought we needed 5/6 on this homestand and in the 9th looking like we might be on our way. 

They suck. No pen. Royals 2nd worst team in the AL. Giving away games with walks, hit batters, errors, etc.

We're a joke and Ohtani is gone. 

No. They’ll hover around .500 and call it progress. Ohtani is definitely gone though. Should have traded him last year. 

3 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Is this a joke? I thought I would log on to see what the final was but the angels bullpen once again finds a way to lose another winnable ballgame.

no way to get rolling when you have a weak offense, and a very questionable bullpen. You will constantly cough up winnable ballgames.

im not getting the sense this is a playoff team at all 

This wasn't a winnable game.  It was a game in the bag until the pen threw it away.