• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Something positive...

Barf

@Barf thank you for sharing your story. Man I'm really glad you pulled through it and you were surrounded by family and friends throughout your ordeal. 

I hope we can be your secondary family/friends here as well and this season is finally the year where everything eventually clicks for the Angels and we go on a serious run, deep into the postseason.

• 1 month later...

Hey friends just a bit of an update on this and me in general:

These past couple months I have really been going full force if you will to take better care of myself mentally, emotionally,and physically. Been following the Angels too no worries there haha, and I am in a better place than I was. Starting a new job at a middle school in August as a truancy officer and will also be coaching the boys track team and the football team. Looking forward to that! Loved playing football in college and doing shotput and the discus in track also.

As far as the thing the team is doing for me, and looking at my new job, the best time for me to come out to Cali to see the boys play will be the August 7-9th series vs the Giants. Works out as the middle school doesn't start back up until that next Monday.

Very much looking forward to it and may see some of you there!

25 minutes ago, Barf said:

Hey friends just a bit of an update on this and me in general:

These past couple months I have really been going full force if you will to take better care of myself mentally, emotionally,and physically. Been following the Angels too no worries there haha, and I am in a better place than I was. Starting a new job at a middle school in August as a truancy officer and will also be coaching the boys track team and the football team. Looking forward to that! Loved playing football in college and doing shotput and the discus in track also.

As far as the thing the team is doing for me, and looking at my new job, the best time for me to come out to Cali to see the boys play will be the August 7-9th series vs the Giants. Works out as the middle school doesn't start back up until that next Monday.

Very much looking forward to it and may see some of you there!

Man, glad to hear you are getting back to a normal life.